Maruti Suzuki or Maruti cars has great impact in Indian domestic market and no doubts the company has acquired number one position in the Indian automobile industry. Affordable and economical price, durability, reliability, efficiency and great service support service after sales are the few points that makes Maruti Suzuki as a number one market leader in the Indian car markets. The company was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, as Maruti Udyog Limited and merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982.
From past few months to continue this date world facing pandemics due to COVID-19 and current situation around the world affecting the automobile sector drastically, in spite of that Maruti Suzuki is just one of the few names that continued do well in the automobile industry. The company has planned or expected to launch new upcoming Maruti Suzuki cars between 2020 and 2022 that could definitely bring some positivity back into the country.
Below are the Maruti Suzuki Model name that are expected to launch between 2020 and 2022.
- Maruti Swift 2020: Expected Price Rs. 5.2 Lakh and Expected Launch Oct 15, 2020
- Maruti XL5: Expected Price Rs. 5 Lakh and Expected Launch Feb 20, 2021
- Maruti Swift Hybrid: Expected Price Rs. 10 Lakh and Expected Launch Dec 15, 2021
- Maruti Grand Vitara: Expected Price Rs. 22.7 Lakh and Expected Launch Aug 01, 2021
- Maruti WagonR Electric: Expected Price Rs. 8 Lakh and Expected Launch Sep 09, 2021
- Maruti Jimny: Expected Price Rs. 10 Lakh and Expected Launch Sep 15, 2021
- Maruti Futuro-e: Expected Price Rs. 15 Lakh and Expected Launch Feb 10, 2022
- Maruti Solio: Expected Price Rs. 6 Lakh and Expected Launch Feb 22, 2022
All above mentioned upcoming cars comes in three different categories i.e. there are 3 SUV cars, 4 Hatchback cars and 1 Minivans car.